Saturday, December 31, 2011

365 Day 365

this just might be it!

Back to the plaster surgery on the cat-creature's face late this morning/early afternoon. I think it just might be the final face.




preparing the area -- trying to get the feel for the additions














first few pieces of plaster cloth to hold the rags on












ta-daaaaaaa
















ta-daaaaaa










I think I like this face.

I still need to touch up the ears and the back of the cat-creature's head (they are a mess on the back). That will probably happen later today and into this evening.

I need to put a smoothing layer on the middle of the cat's body down to where the first tier of the tomato cage starts -- for structure and strength.
That part will probably wait until tomorrow.


Squeeeee -- we're getting there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...