Thursday, December 15, 2011

365 Day 349

errands, fun stuff, and unicorns



Today has been a day of errands, then spending some time at the Northville Art House, then some down time (with Benadryl) and then Customer Appreciation Night at LIFT with Juana and Ruth and then dinner. Ruth and I didn't get back to our area until nearly 11 p.m.

It was a FULL DAY and all I have to show for it is this photo of my tokidoki UnicornO collection. Tonight at LIFT I bought the plush UnicornO -- the one UnicornO to rule them all...heh.

I still need the UnicornO called "Prima Donna" -- it is the one with the crown and the one that I want the most. It is (apparently) the more scarce one in the series -- I have opened quite a number of blind boxes of these guys.


Oh geez -- I just looked up Prima Donna online and I think I can safely say that this photo is as close as I will ever get to one. The least expensive one I saw a listing for was $89...the next was $174...the more common price was around $299. Yeah...I don't really need it that bad...LOL.

Maybe one day I will see her/him/it in a garage sale or perhaps several years from now the price will go down when the series is less popular. (yeah, right)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...