Monday, December 26, 2011

365 Day 360

how do I look?

This morning I have been playing around with possible looks for the repurposed horse statue creature. I don't know what I am going to do with him yet. This is just a small sample of the photos I took and the different combinations of horns and ears.



plain
















Shadows on the plaster cloth suggested placement of eyes, nose and mouth...but it probably won't stay like that.



wide-spaced long pointy horns + long rounded ears













short rounded ears + long curved horns



















long rounded ears + stubby horns

















ridiculously large cat-ish ears placed to the side of the head + stubby horns












pointy ears + long forehead horns











short rounded ears + backwards tilting long pointy horns














short rounded ears











stubby horns become short pointy ears











I am starting to like the idea of glow-in-the-dark Fimo horns of some sort.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...