Thursday, December 29, 2011

365 Day 363 (cheaty pants re-do)

working on the cat-creature's face

Note: This is actually a cheaty pants re-do for yesterday's (Thursday) blog entry. I don't know exactly what was wrong, but there were a million things that were giving me low grade agitation and irritation and aggravation. They all piled up and I was really annoyed and angry from pretty much the time I woke up until I went to bed. That day is over and today is much better.


My guides/the Universe/muses/helpers/whoever they are dropped by late this morning and got me working on the cat-creature's face. Here is what we've got so far:






before
















after



















before
















after
















before















after















I am sure it is not done yet...I/we will work on it again later today (Friday) and it will be posted as part of Day 364.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...