Monday, December 26, 2011

365 Day 360 -- part 4

closing up the base on the experimental plaster cloth dog


Heh -- this was the view from my desk this afternoon. It was looking a little wacky in here.



















This afternoon I made the decision to close up that last part of the base on the experimental plaster cloth dog. Maybe I will leave a section open on another creature...I didn't think this one was structurally suited to it.








At this stage you could still easily see the "hanging out of his pants shirttail" part. Once I started covering the paper bags with the plaster cloth it became harder to see distinguish it.

Some of the plaster cloth when on top, some went underneath.













I am going to try and paint it so that you can tell his shirttail is becoming partly untucked. (yeah, right)















And now it looks like things have settled down a bit again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...