Saturday, December 31, 2011

365 Day 365 -- part 2

tail or no tail?

Geez -- why do I always forget about the question of "tail or no tail" until I think I am done with something? I could've been planning for this...sheesh! Now I just don't know.



This is about how it would be placed. I would angle it better at the attachment point, but I can fill in more curves in it when I need to.










facing right

















facing front

















facing left

















facing back

1 comment:

coastalcutie2000 said...

I'm really liking how this is turning out! It doesn't look anything like a bear any more, very catlike now. The tail would be fine, but it would also be fine without one. I like the way you set it up.

BTW, we make art to please ourselves, no one else. You can listen to what folks have to say, then take it with a grain of salt. YOU should be the only one who ultimately makes any decisions about what things end up like. Smile, you are an artist! Happy new year, Took!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...