The drill and hammer don't seem all that heavy when you first start out fresh on the job for the day. But man -- it is so surprising to me just how much they wear you down.
Today I was visited by my Universal collaborators and they guided me to flatten out the copper things as I added them to the croco-creature's base. Of course, that meant I needed to go back and redo the top screws on the ones I had already put on yesterday...but it was well worth it. I was also able to remove the big staples that I used on the very first day. This base is incredibly secure.
|there were some areas of the unfinished plywood table top that looked like I probably shouldn't drill into -- the wood isn't split, there is just a slight gap there|
Thirty-eight copper things later and the croco-creature is back on the floor...for now. Next I need to acquire a counterweight to replace the container of cat litter.