Wednesday, March 6, 2013

365/2013 - Day 65

filling the well

From time to time (like after I have been really tense/intense about something) I have a need to "fill the well"...it has been coming on and today I surrendered to it.  Sometimes I just need to decompress and do mindless, repetitive things.  One of my favorite ways to fill the well is to go through my magazine stash and pull images for collages -- most often in preparation for an upcoming batch of Animal People collages for Art-o-mat.  I guess I am heading that way.  It feels like it has been a long time since the last batch.



And what better way to achieve the non-thinking aspect of the process than to do it while spending time with dear friends who are also working on projects of their own...and talking and sharing and just "being".

Thank You, Joan and Lean, for a lovely morning!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...