Saturday, September 3, 2011

365 Day 246

more on the wowl's hot pink paint layer

I am kind of pleased with the way the painting is turning out on the wowl. A couple of days ago (365 Day 244) I wasn't so sure I was happy with it yet.


Late last night I added the lines to the feathers.

What I really like is how it looks like some of the feathers are almost floating.















This morning I added some circle marks in hot pink, which is the darkest pink I am using. Based on the results so far I have decided to put that as the bottom color and go lighter as they get layered up.














another view of circle marks

















I added another layer with smaller hot pink dots of several sizes.











another view





The wowl seems a bit cheerier today.

1 comment:

Woodie said...

That expression is very kookie. Looks up to something. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...