Tuesday, September 27, 2011

365 Day 270

new monsters maybe?

After thinking about making a slightly fancier version of Tookies finger puppets for the Northville Art House Holiday Market -- and not really wanting to try another one tonight -- I came up with this guy.



Each one would be different and individual, but would be similar in that they'd be the same basic shape and face but different colors and arms, maybe not all will have a tail, etc.


First off, I am thinking skinnier arms...like I will roll up the fingers more tightly the way I did the tail (photo below).












The tail was added because there was a small hole in the glove.

Oh...and I won't call them Tookies...I will think of something else. And they are too large (even folded up) for an Art-o-mat box. I will still make Tookies for Art-o-mat.

I like this guy -- but what do YOU think? Is this a decent Stocking Stuffer?

3 comments:

Woodie said...

cute with lots of personality!

Unknown said...

I love your little guys! I just found the art-o-mat site and am so excited - I am working up a prototype to send in!
Maybe I will be in one of your machines one day soon?? :O) Love the blog! Will be back to read more!

Took said...

Thanks, Woodie!

Thanks, Luckii Arts -- let me know when you send in your prototype. I'd love to see what you are making!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...