Thursday, September 29, 2011

365 Day 272

I've misplaced my point-&-shoot camera

Today I went with Juana Moore to Romeo, MI to deliver her painting for the Day of the Dead Show curated by Heather Hansma at the Starkweather Arts Center.

The exhibit opens October 7th with a reception from 7-10pm and will remain on display until October 29th.
Dia de los Muertos | Day of the Dead
Starkweather Arts Center
219 N. Main St. Romeo MI
Opens Friday, October 7th | 7-10pm
I took some photos to document the occasion, but I seem to have misplaced my camera. After Starkweather we went to LIFT in Royal Oak so I could shoot some video of my Art-o-mat machine (same camera). I am pretty sure I put the camera into my purse. It was raining a lot of the time once we got back to our area and I kept tossing my purse into the back seat of Juana's car and I think maybe at some point the camera probably fell onto the floor or seat or something. There is a chance I could have left it on the front counter at LIFT...I will call them tomorrow. It'll turn up.

In the meantime, it's a good thing I have the 35mm digital camera. This is a Tooklet I made last night before I went to bed. That's all I have to show for today, though.


Wow. The "real" camera's flash certainly makes a difference vs the point-&-shoot.









UPDATE: The point-&-shoot camera was at LIFT.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...