Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012/365 - Day 8 -- part two

making artist trading cards

Ruth did come over and we worked on artist trading cards. The time flew by so fast!



The theme for the January exchange is: Weather.

I started this lino carving a couple of weeks ago. I finished it up tonight but I did not make the prints...just a test print or two.










Here is Ruth starting her Weather cards.
















This is an overall shot of our main work area.












The bear in the snowstorm in the upper right is the first test print...then I added more snow.

I kinda like him better with less snow (I am not very good at making random patterns) but it does not make much sense with less snow. I still like the image.






This is Ruth finishing up her cards.

I hope I get to pick one of hers in the exchange!

1 comment:

Elin said...

Love that top block!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...