Friday, January 27, 2012

2012/365 - Day 27 part four

working again on the working dog

As has been previously mentioned in this blog, I am pretty challenged when it comes to making a canid. This poor dog. I just don't know.







the working dog, before





Actually I think it might be something about how I feel that I should make a dog or dog-like creature...I should at least try. I am much more comfortable and familiar with cats and cat-creatures -- at least I feel like I am -- and I think that probably has quite a bit to do with it.



So here we go again...


















I filled in the masking taped areas and then tried to add more to the ears. I think the ears were the worst part or the part that was throwing this guy off the most. There are many things wrong with this guy, I am aware of that...LOL...












...but I have too much invested in him now to just trash him.

















(he hears something)








I will keep working on this guy. I am kind of looking forward to the rest of the parts -- I think my sister should come over and give me some ideas -- she's the dog person.

Still, you know...he isn't all that bad for an experimental guy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...