Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012/365 - Day 17

hmmm...

I just came home from a lovely meet up with Juana and Renee. One of the things we talked about is my dread of painting, etc. Renee said sometimes when you work on something you need to leave it for a little while and then you can see it another way.

That's what kind of what is going on with the body/base of the cat-creature. I was just now sitting here at the computer and from here, this was the view.

And it gave me an idea...









And this is what I saw.

I have been struggling with this and not knowing if I liked what I was doing with it...maybe seeing this will give me a new take on things?

The drop off days are quickly approaching.






And I know I said no more process photos of the cat-creature until it was dropped off, but I couldn't help this one. But it's not like I am showing the whole thing...and this may (or may not) remain.

1 comment:

janice said...

Really cool addition, it was just waiting for you to see it. Even I could see that one. I vote for leaving it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...