Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2012/365 - Day 11

MI ATC Exchange meeting tonight

The theme this month is "Weather".



Here is the completed linocut block.




















This is the full size print (without the dots I added for the eyes).

















I pulled sixteen prints to select the best five (or six) for trading with the group tonight.











And here they are...I added the dots for his eyes.

This is a detail of the (somewhat) larger print. It has been cut down to meet the ATC size requirement.








I loaded my trading cards into plastic sleeves and slipped them into the wonderful traveling case that Ruth got for me.


I will add a photo of the cards I get in trade later tonight.








Here are the wonderful ATCs I got in trade!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...