Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012/365 - Day 15

working on the working dog

The Working Dog's head/face have been bothering me lately and I needed something to do for the blog post so I decided to try to fix it a little.


I have some leftover pieces of chicken wire sitting around so I tried to re-shape his head.



























































And since I cannot tell anything by looking at and through the chicken wire, I covered it with masking tape.

















Now some across the bridge of his nose.


















a little more















That looks a bit better...but still not right.













some more chicken wire to round off his nose area













My hands are telling me to quit for now...so I am going to.













His ears need adjustment, but I need to plaster cloth the additions first.











Yeah...a little better.














He looks better in person than he does in this photo.

Plaster cloth and adjustments to his ears will help...but I am not doing it tonight.










Here is a peak at the cat-creature -- that is what I have been working on for most of today.

1 comment:

miss_peggy_artist said...

haha I knew you couldn't do it . . . I knew you couldn't NOT post something about the cat :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...