Thursday, January 19, 2012

2012/365 - Day 19 part two -- Animal People part 10

that's fifty!

Yay -- I completed the fifty Animal People collages I am making for Art-o-mat! Up next will be to finish off the backs nicely, add my contact info, and wrap them in the acetate sheets ("cellophane"). I should be able to ship them next Monday.

I still can't find my topics list that I wanted to cover while making these collages, but something came up today that I can talk about.

Sometimes I have images I really like that I've pulled from magazines but they are too large for the block. They usually just get placed so that I can use most of the image and then the cut off part is recycled. Sometimes, though, the cut off part of the image can be used in another collage...like with this car. And because of the angle, it almost looks (to me) like it is two different cars. It is unlikely that the two collages will be in the same column in the same machine, stacked on top of each other -- so it is unlikely that the same person will end up with two collages with parts of a single image in both collages.





























And here are Animal People collages 46-50 (of fifty) for Art-o-mat.


















































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...