Monday, January 30, 2012

2012/365 - Day 30

delivery day!!!

Today was the day I chose to drop off my two pieces for the 6th Annual Member Exhibition at the Northville Art House.



Here is the cat-creature all wrapped up and ready to go. Her tail is marked so that we didn't set her down on it in transit.


















Chime Cat looks smaller when he is wrapped in black plastic bags and sitting inside a Rubbermaid bin on the dining room table.














MANY, many thanks to my friend Leann Meixner for helping me get my guys to the Art House!!!

And many, many thanks to Leann and Joan Potter Thomas for carrying the two pieces up the stairs to the gallery.

And we ran into Peggy Kerwan as she was dropping her pieces off, too!









And there they are waiting with all of the other wonderful art for placement in a day or two.



Chime Cat Visits Cloud City
and
Cloud City Cat-Creature


I will do a follow up blog post later tonight showing the cat-creature's construction/painting photos.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...