Friday, January 6, 2012

2012/365 - Day 6

Northville Art House stuff

Today I needed to restock Greeny -- my Art-o-mat machine -- at Northville Art House.

Here is what I loaded into the machine today:

Origami
Wooden Cows
Repurposed Tiles
Mixed Media Animal Houses
3-D Animal Sculptures
Raku Tiles
and 3 very different styles of Painting










Greeny looks so good in this spot in the Art House's Store.
















And look -- there is Miranda...she just adores the Art-o-mat!
















Wow -- right next to the Art-o-mat is a display case FULL of some of Topher Crowder's work! How cool is that?



And just by chance...Miranda's dad Jeff is the organizer of Topher Crowder's solo show which opened tonight at the Northville Art House.










And oh my -- there's Topher Crowder!




I am going to go back again tomorrow when it is a bit less crowded so I can really take in all of the wondrous artwork.



Etch, Sketch & Stilettos
The Work of Topher Crowder

January 6 - 28

Northville Art House
215 W. Cady Street
Northville, MI 48167

(248) 344-0497


click the show postcard for more information

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...