Wednesday, May 30, 2012

2012/365 - Day 151

another Wednesday Morning at Joan's

It was another wonderful Wednesday Morning at Joan's this morning!

Leann worked on an art quilt, I worked on my art quilt, and Joan worked on a mustang sign thing for Ben and also broke up a bunch of pottery for upcoming mosaic work.


Joan and Leann and Scout.


I started adding a border of beads to my quilt.











This evening I've been playing around with some wooden shapes that may end up as legs for some plaster cloth guys.























I am not going to get started on anything bigger tonight because Sue and I have to make the road trip back to Muskegon to pick up my art that didn't make it into the 84th Regional Exhibition.  I need to go to bed at a reasonable time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...