Thursday, May 10, 2012

2012/365 - Day 131

wow

My sister Sue and I went to Muskegon and back today, stopping off in Lowell for lunch on the way...coffee and a cookie in Portland, and then a bleary-eyed dinner in Northville.

I find tonight that there are a number of things that I do not have adequate words for, so I am not even going to try.  Chief among those things are:
  • how tired I am 
  • how much mouth pain I am in after that really intense dental work on Monday
  • how bad my allergies are
  • how far Muskegon is
  • what a great time Sue and I had today
  • how excited I am to have actually DONE this dropping off of artwork to the Muskegon Museum of Art for consideration in their 84th Annual Regional Exhibition
  • but most of all -- how much I love and appreciate my sister
 Here are a few pictures from today.  











 And here are just my very very favorite pieces that I saw today...I can't wait to go back and see the whole show!  Results will be mailed on May 18th...that's a long time to keep my fingers crossed.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...