Tuesday, May 15, 2012

2012/365 - Day 136

another day of slacking off

I'm about 80% back to "normal" now with the mouth/dental thing.  Today though, my allergies and sinuses have been just pounding and totally kicking my butt.  I am taking one more day easy and then I am going to push myself.

Today I made two more origami  boxes.  These two are made with paper that I printed with a eraser I carved in a two-part color printing process at the ATC group after a demo.  I didn't realize I would be making more of these cool paper boxes...they really are great for a whole lot of uses.  I still need to make two more.  I guess I need to buy some origami paper of my own.



I am not usually a big fan of origami per se, but I really really love these boxes!  Thanks again, Jane, for showing us how to make them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...