Tuesday, May 29, 2012

2012/365 - Day 150

layers and layers of paper

Today I am adding even more layers of torn paper to this guy to change his color and look.



I love this guy...I kind of hope no one ever wants to purchase him.

This is the little bear-like guy who reminds me of the Universal Remonster from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.  I've talked about him a lot in the past as I've worked on him and honestly, I just don't feel like looking back through the blog for links.

These first three photos are the "before" shots from today.




Here we are with the beginnings of the torn paper pile.


Applying about the ten millionth piece of torn paper.

These are the "after" shots from this session...I can only work on so much paper before it really starts to wrinkle and tear.


I love his dangerous (no kidding) little claws...they are SO sharp!  I think I might paint them sparkly blue with nail polish.

I like how the spots of color are fading farther into his surface.  I want to be able to see them in places.


I may keep one line of color dots by his face...just to show what they looked like...and for texture.



I really love his face -- even without eyes and distinct features.


AND BONUS -- can you beee-leeeve this...

My desk is STILL clean!  Six days running -- this is a new record for me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...