Friday, May 18, 2012

2012/365 - Day 139

looking ahead, planning, etc.












 the view from my desk





Tonight I am sitting here in the studio lining up the pieces (and projects) I want to submit to various upcoming shows.  A few of the deadlines are still comfortably far away and absolutely doable.  A couple of the deadlines are quicker than I realized but I think I might be able to manage them...I hope so.

This is the one Sue and I made the road trip to Muskegon for -- the results notifications were mailed today...fingers crossed!  34th Annual Regional Exhibition -- Muskegon Museum of Art / Muskegon, MI

Here are the upcoming ones:

Paint Creek Center for the Arts / Rochester, MI -- 2012 PCCA Members Biennial

Grosse Point Art Center / Grosse Pointe, MI -- Realism and Surrealism

Northville Art House / Northville, MI -- Thoughts With Thread


Smith Theater Gallery at Oakland Community College's Orchard Ridge Campus / Farmington Hills, MI -- From Our Perspective: A National Women's Art Exhibition

South Haven Center for the Arts / South Haven, MI -- 3rd Annual Regional Juried Exhibition

I have a pretty good idea of what I want to submit to each show...now I just need to get my act together and make the deadlines!

ALSO -- I really need to get back to making my Art-o-mat series...Artists in Cellophane/HQ is totally out of my stuff.  The DIY version of Penciled In is ready to be put together and I need to assemble & sew the finger puppets for Tookies. 

I have PLENTY to do!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...