Friday, May 11, 2012

2012/365 - Day 132

one more box

I need to admit (to myself) that I do not feel well -- my mouth problems are still pretty intense.  It is like every single nerve ending and pain receptor from my shoulders to the top of my head are fully awake and throbbing.

Needless to say, I am in no kind of mood or shape to work on anything seriously...but I could use a little something to divert my attention for a bit.  I decided to try and see if I could make another origami box like the ones in Jane's demo at the ATC meeting on Wednesday night.



I started my mini project by stamping some of my carved clouds onto a sheet of paper.


I cut out a couple of masks and stamped more clouds.


There...cloudy paper.

Then I took this cloudy sheet and one plain sheet out to the paper cutter to cut them into a square shape.



Then I brought the paper back to my desk to start the folding.

(I like "real" origami paper much better.)


Much to my surprise,  I remembered how to do it!


Voila -- another little origami box!


Now I have a set of three boxes.

I think I'd like to stamp onto plain "real" origami sheets next time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...