Tuesday, May 8, 2012

2012/365 - Day 129

okay -- NOW they are done!

I have been tweaking these artist trading cards for most of the night...finally I realized what I needed to do.  The original collage needed a line of text to be complete!  

Getting ready to assemble the elements for the artist trading cards...I am finally happy with them!
On the right is the ATC I made, this is the one I will keep.

On the left is the scanned/printed/assembled card I will trade on Wednesday. 

A lot of work went into these -- I hope people like them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...