Thursday, July 26, 2012

2012/365 - Day 208

new baby kitteh

He has no name yet, but he OWNS this house.  He stomps around like a tiny bulldog (when he is walking) and flies around like ninja/kitten-Twink (when he is running) but the new kid is like 10 times faster than Twink!

I took these photos yesterday.  Today I had a few errands to run and the rest of the day will be pretty much like the last few photos...the new kitteh holding me down in my chair.  We need some bonding time and we need to discuss his name.  I won't be doing much of anything besides that...Ruth might come by to visit...but mostly it's baby cat time.

You can see all of the photos from my Facebook album HERE.







4 comments:

Leann said...

So you're sticking with 3 then?

Took said...

Yep...at least for the time being.

This seems to be the perfect mix and I don't want to upset the balance.

Plus, I don't know if I can handle feeding 4 cats in separate rooms with 2 of them needing more than two feedings a day...I ain't no mom.

Took said...

Leann, I think maybe things happened exactly the way they were supposed to happen...maybe I was meant to only see "Morrie" in person.

Sue was surprised, too. She keeps saying I know where "Abner" is and I can always see if he is still there if things change and I can make room for another cat.

Leann said...

I think you're right. Three is a good number. You can take better care of each one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...