Tuesday, July 24, 2012

2012/365 - Day 206

dreamy...preoccupied

I can't concentrate on much today.  Roto-Rooter was here tearing up my basement floor and putting in a new trap and drains and knocking roots out of my sewer lines.  Much ado.

The other thing that has me dreamy and preoccupied is the thought of the two cats I am looking at tomorrow.  Both are black DSH males.  I have been compiling a list of possible names.  I don't know if I will end up with one or both or neither of them. 

In no particular order, here is the short list:
  • Nori
  • Whid
  • Woof
  • Sass
  • Tull
  • Hound
  • Hattah
Of course I need to meet them, spend some time with them and then if one/both of them come home with me I need to live with them for a few days until I find out their names.

In the meantime I am prepping the house in anticipation. 

I am also gathering up stuff for tomorrow's knitting project -- I can't wait!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...