Late Friday night I made a to-do list for myself of most of the projects I need to work on. This weekend I have been doing a little on a lot of them...I just haven't been blogging all of it every day.
This is from this morning. I spread out the Penciled In collaboration blocks that William Hessian finished up while he was here last month.
I need to scan each of them separately for the Penciled In blog. Scanning takes a long time!
I wanted to try to choose the order sort of randomly but I also wanted to keep it colorful if you were looking at the blog to see all of the blocks.
Over the next few days I will add the images to the Penciled In blog and write about this current collaboration with William. I can only do so many blog entries per day on Blogspot before they cut me off for the day. I will post about it when they are all up.
I also remembered I needed to make an official prototype for Artists in Cellophane. This dog is the one I chose for the prototype because Art-o-mat founder Clark Whittington likes dogs ("duders").
I still need to paint the edges of the blocks and then work on the labels and info inserts, etc. I think this guy is going to be the image for the main box label.
Thinking about this in a practical way, I still have about a week's worth of work to do before I can ship these in to Art-o-mat HQ.
In between this and the knitting I did laundry, made up a new soup from leftover meatloaf and some vegetables (and other wacky ingredients), and then I made a quick trip to the grocery store.
Off and on today when I took short breaks I worked on the red scarfy piece. So far I added about twelve inches of new knitting.
The scafy piece is about 6 feet long -- I am going to keep working on it until I go to bed later tonight.