Sunday, July 15, 2012

2012/365 - Day 197

working on my list items

Late Friday night I made a to-do list for myself of most of the projects I need to work on.  This weekend I have been doing a little on a lot of them...I just haven't been blogging all of it every day.



the list

This is from this morning.  I spread out the Penciled In collaboration blocks that William Hessian finished up while he was here last month.  

I need to scan each of them separately for the Penciled In blog.  Scanning takes a long time!

I wanted to try to choose the order sort of randomly but I also wanted to keep it colorful if you were looking at the blog to see all of the blocks.

Over the next few days I will add the images to the Penciled In blog and write about this current collaboration with William.  I can only do so many blog entries per day on Blogspot before they cut me off for the day.  I will post about it when they are all up.


I also remembered I needed to make an official prototype for Artists in Cellophane.  This dog is the one I chose for the prototype because Art-o-mat founder Clark Whittington likes dogs ("duders").

I still need to paint the edges of the blocks and then work on the labels and info inserts, etc.  I think this guy is going to be the image for the main box label.

Thinking about this in a practical way, I still have about a week's worth of work to do before I can ship these in to Art-o-mat HQ.


 


In between this and the knitting I did laundry, made up a new soup from leftover meatloaf and some vegetables (and other wacky ingredients), and then I made a quick trip to the grocery store.

 


Off and on today when I took short breaks I worked on the red scarfy piece.  So far I added about twelve inches of new knitting.


The scafy piece is about 6 feet long -- I am going to keep working on it until I go to bed later tonight.

My goal is to keep knitting until the skein runs out...it is a one-pound skein and it feels like I am about a third of the way through it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...