Saturday, July 21, 2012

2012/365 - Day 203

new cat!

You know I always say a cat is the ultimate piece of art...well this blog post is about my new ultimate piece of art.

Sue and I went to the Humane Society of Livingston County today and met a whole bunch of cats.  To make a long story short, by the end of our visit I was in love with "Kookie".  This is the HSLC's photo of him:


He looks a little heavier in this photo (I just noticed).

He has got such a wonderful personality and he is so handsome! 

But I am going to need to change his name.


This is a photo of when he and Twink were taking a break for a few minutes -- he was walking around the house checking stuff out and Twink was following him, singing.  Twink likes him a lot.  He seems to like Twink just fine.
 This is from a bit later when it was just him and me in the cat sitting room.  This is his first upside down photo...I think he likes it here.

I was thinking of possible names and I hit on one nearly immediately, but I still made a list of several.  I kept going back to my original and then I was going to try it out overnight...but it really fits...he seems to like it...and when I went to find a reference video to show this one came up and -- HA! -- I was right -- we ALL know his name!




Meet Mouse Fitzgerald -- based on the character Mouse from the show "12 oz. Mouse".

Sometimes he will be Mouse, sometimes he will be Fitz.

Watch the video below.



I love(d) the Adult Swim show called "12 oz. Mouse"...I just happened upon it the night it started and I was instantly hooked by Mouse and his "only friend" Skillet.

And also this section...when Mouse applies for a job and meets Shark:

Okay...that's enough explanations and self-indulgence I think...LOL. I need to get away from the computer and go and hang out with my guys!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...