Thursday, March 22, 2012

2012/365 - Day 82 - part two

coming through on canvas #8 (and #7)

I am still having some trouble reading the two canvases today...but this is what is trying to come through the layers on canvas #8. It is not very "me" but it is what I am seeing. I may or may not continue with these canvases right now. It could be I am pushing too hard or that I just finished up those other two and I need a break from this particular project.

The yellow lines are drawn with the painting tool in my photo program. Some days I am better at maneuvering the tool...this is not a better day...LOL.





It looks to me to be some sort of baby creature/guy. I don't know what it is or where the final placement of facial features would go.







The thing is, the baby creature/guy's mom is the dominant character on the canvas...so far.







The face is really sweet on this one, but I am not so sure about this whole theme...for me.

I will keep looking at this canvas for a few days.


But here is the even stranger part...






THIS
came through on canvas #7...very clearly.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...