Monday, March 19, 2012

2012/365 - Day 79

going into sneak peek mode

Now that I know this will be one of my submissions for an upcoming show I am going to only do sneak peek shots of it until I hear whether or not it gets juried in. I am not holding my breath on any of the three pieces I will be entering, but I am having a really great time with these canvases.

And when I don't get anything in, there will always be next year to aim for!

I played a little bit in my photo program to see if I could get an idea of what I had in my head onto the canvas and see how it might turn out.

This is just a badly doctored blurry photo. I will be working on the real thing this afternoon. The colors will be better in person and also not so dotty looking (I hope).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...