Thursday, March 15, 2012

2012/365 - Day 75

looking at canvas #5 again


The goat guy is still the main thing I see. He stays.



The singing dog-like creature with the sharp teeth is out. I can still see him but I don't like him. He is out.











Not that this canvas is going to make any kind of sense, but I'd like it to have some sort of something that pulls it together. In the larger space I keep seeing part of a rabbit-ish sort of magician kind of guy...but I can't see his torso...just his head and neck. Troublesome. Plus, wtf? (I didn't photograph the rabbit/magician because I am trying not to let him in.)



Sometimes if I sit a distance away or if I take a photo of something I can see stuff.

Here is the dilemma with this particular photo...I can only see this stuff in the photo...not on the canvas. I cannot place these images at all when I am looking directly at the collage. So maybe they will be there...maybe not. But here is what I see in this photo:













a baby deer























a baby moose (I am more partial to this image)















a baby goat or sheep















And I didn't outline it very well, but here I see an adult llama.




Gah. I think I need a break.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...