another shift and then horns modification test
Today was my last shift at the Art House for Patti (in this stint) -- I took some photos of the doors that the kids painted at the Arts and Acts Festival children's table this year. They look so cool -- I bet they were a blast to work on!
I registered some more people for classes, answered the phone, and (mostly) worked one more day on pulling magazine images for an upcoming batch of Animal People for Art-o-mat.
Tonight (after the medicate/elevate/cold pack routine) I decided to dive in and at least try putting plaster cloth over one of the horns of the long horn guy. I am not sure if I like it or not so I will wait to see how it dries before tackling the other horn and tweaking them both.