Friday, August 30, 2013

365/2013 - Day 241

another shift and then horns modification test

Today was my last shift at the Art House for Patti (in this stint) -- I took some photos of the doors that the kids painted at the Arts and Acts Festival children's table this year.  They look so cool -- I bet they were a blast to work on!



I registered some more people for classes, answered the phone, and (mostly) worked one more day on pulling magazine images for an upcoming batch of Animal People for Art-o-mat.





Tonight (after the medicate/elevate/cold pack routine) I decided to dive in and at least try putting  plaster cloth over one of the horns of the long horn guy.  I am not sure if I like it or not so I will wait to see how it dries before tackling the other horn and tweaking them both.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...