Friday, August 2, 2013

365/2013 - Day 214

better still

I'm still not 100% but today was better still than yesterday.  I actually left the house today.

My sister Sue and I went to lunch and then went to the Northville Art House to say hello to Joan and Patti.  While we were there we viewed the current exhibit "Collaboration and Continuum:  The Carnival Photographs of Bill Rauhauser and Carlos Diaz, curated by Mary McNichols, Ph.D."    The opening reception was tonight and the show runs until August 30.  I didn't have my camera with me, so I don't have pics to show you.  You may enjoy seeing stills of the hanging of the show.

I am also working tonight on various things for two upcoming shows at the Northville Art House.  Again, nothing to show -- just making lists, writing a draft for a press release, etc.

At least I did something today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...