Monday, August 5, 2013

365/2013 - Day 216

just when I think I have it all...

...there is another spot that needs to be "erased" on this background for a new Tookies label.  There is probably a more efficient and easier way to do this, but this is the only way I know how.

THANK YOU so very much, Terri -- for coming over tonight after work and figuring out why my photo program quit...and FIXING the problem!!!


It is nearly impossible to see in this photo, but the upper left quarter of the screen still needed to be erased with white in my photo program's editing thing.

It will be another day easily before I can finish this label, but I have a big head start on it now.

update -- at 12:14 a.m.

Here is what I was able to get done tonight after Terri left -- man...it was not quite all the way dark outside...not sure what time it was.


from this ...
... to THIS -- now I just need to put the wording and a border on it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...