Thursday, August 22, 2013

365/2013 - Day 233

they are in!

Patti Witte (the new Art House Store Manager) asked me if I would make some Tookies and Tooklets to sell in the store.  I said, "Sure!"   Today I delivered 6 Tookies (finger puppets) and 4 Tooklets (dolls). 

It would be cool if I could see these on a fairly steady basis.  They would be a nice lower price point item for the store and I could make a little bit of pocket money. 


Patti making the UPC labels for my little guys.
Just hangin' around, lookin' for customers.
The fanciest Tooky I have ever made.
One of my early Tooklets.
I like this display situation for now.
 Tookies are $5 and Tooklets are $10.

Stop by the Northville Art House Store sometime -- regular hours are Wednesday through Saturday from 1-5 p.m.  Call (248) 344-0497 for information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...