Thursday, August 29, 2013

365/2013 - Day 240

not very interesting today

I worked at the Art House again today and I was able to put a lot of time into pulling images from the cat/dog magazines.  I signed a little girl up for a class and answered the phone a few times and welcomed exhibit-goers...but mostly I was pulling images.


This is two day's worth of work on pulling images -- and one brown paper grocery bag FULL of magazine scraps for recycling.


If you know me in real life, you know I am not someone who takes very many pictures of food...and certainly none with a cell phone (I don't even own one).  But tonight when I was making my "lettuce-less salad" everything was just so fresh and tasty-looking that I had to take a picture.  


SO yummy...cucumbers, cauliflower. grape tomatoes, sweet onion, and incredible radishes ready for Aunt Mid's garlic vinaigrette.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...