Thursday, August 8, 2013

365/2013 - Day 219

Second Thursday

What a great time we had tonight...I am going to put this shortened version of a blog post here to hold the spot for my deadline...I will probably come back tomorrow and add the photos...most likely I won't get to it tonight...I need to elevate/ice/medicate.

AND we had a new member join us tonight -- Terri Light -- welcome to the group!


In attendance tonight:  Joan, Terri, Leann, Jane, Ruth, Juana, Took
I will tell you about the activity when I add the other pictures...check back tomorrow.

Update -- sorry for the delay in posting these pictures of the artwork.

Joan
Terri
Leann
Jane
Ruth
Juana
Took
closer view:  one of Leann's
closer view:  one of Terri's
closer view:  one of Juana's
closer view:  one of Took's
closer view:  one of Terri's  (WOW!)
closer view:  one of Juana's collaborative ones
closer view:  one of Took's collaborative ones
closer view:  one of Leann's collaborative ones
Things started out a little slowly until we got the hang of things...then people really got creative!  We had a blast!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...