Monday, December 31, 2012

12/365 - Day 366

wow -- another year is over already!

I spent the last day of the blog year doing something I have been meaning to do for a long, long time -- sorting through glove parts and actually throwing away parts that I can't use.




Gah -- these glove parts started out in just the two baskets but have found their way into so many places and little bins -- they've been making me nuts.

That basket (which was about 2/3 full) sorted down into that little container -- the paper bag is parts to be tossed out!


I sorted the use-able fingers sections into colors.


Leftover containers!!!!
And now the little bins of parts get stashed conveniently onto a shelf that will be all for sewing stuff.  Whew!

I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by blog-wise.  I need to think of a new prefix thing for the blog's daily subject lines.

See you next year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...