Tuesday, December 11, 2012

2012/365 - Day 346

spikes...spikes...and more spikes

It has been a long day today.  I dragged myself out to do four simple errands and I should have left it at two...but I knew I wouldn't go back out once I came home so I pushed myself and for the rest of the day (and night) I am really paying for it.

BUT that means I have had to stay put in my chair...and (for now) that means I've been making more spikes.  Today was stripey spikes day.




My work area and supplies boxes.


I'm getting better at using one color of floss and hiding it in the stripes.  I used white for these.


Before I went out for my errands I made these 19 stripey spikes.


These are from the second batch.  The white line that you seen in the mostly black spike is the elastic thread in the weave of the glove finger.


I made a total of 30 spikes today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...