Have I been calling this guy the "sewn-together-pieces-of-fabric" guy -- because he's not. This is the guy I've been working on in my recliner in front of tv when I need to stay still and keep my knee elevated and cold packed. (Doctor's appointment tomorrow!)
Today I made a few more spikes -- including some white ones. At first I was thinking I wouldn't make white spikes because I was considering using them as teeth, but I changed my mind...probably because this guy is brown and the white shows up better as spikes.
If he gets teeth later on, I will make them from something else.
This is the "before" picture of the spikes area.
This is the "after" picture...nearly double the number of spikes. And I didn't use all of the spikes I made today.
I want the area to look full, but I'm not sure it will be all spikes...I may use other embellishments -- not sure yet.
Time to trim up the inside ends of the new spikes.
Now to cram some stuffing in to test out how things are coming along.
Hmmm...not too bad. I'm not sure this is what the shape of his head will be...I am just testing out the fullness of the spikes.
I also wonder what this year's gloves will be like -- I hope there are some new colors and patterns! I haven't gone shopping to look for new ones yet, but it is about that time.