Wow -- I got a lot done on another overcast/then rainy day/evening!
- put another coat of paint on the big canvas/collage
- found laminating pages and experimented
- cleaned/sorted/threw out 5 RubberMaid bins and 3 paper grocery bags of stuff
- filled a bagful of paper to recyle
- tossed out enough junk to fill a small plastic garbage bag
- found my vinyl Ice King and the teensy patched together owl jar
- made up a whole 'nother bin of giveaway stuff!
|I mixed the black and white acrylic paint to make a gray, but I intentionally didn't mix it thoroughly.|
|I got the look I wanted to achieve!|
|It occurred to me that these laminating sheets might work with the overhead projector -- I cut the top page off and experimented.|
|This is the old, old, old transparency sheet that I used the other day.|
|Well, when I ran the laminating sheet through the printer it looked fairly good at first...then the ink mostly just beaded up.|
|I also tried using a Sharpie marker to trace the basic design onto the laminating sheet. That might work, but it was more than I wanted to do at that moment.|
|Some of the RubberMaid bins I emptied/sorted.|