Sunday, October 13, 2013

365/2013 - Day 285

sleepy day

I don't know if I have subconsciously been holding onto some tension or what...but today it has been (and still is) like I've got sleeping sickness.  I keep nodding off, waking up, walking around, I went out and ran an errand (that I barely remember), got home, and then started the whole thing over again.  I just can't seem to stay awake today.

All of my busy work is done until the end of this month.  On the 27/28 "Under the (Inspired) Influence" comes down and the art drop off for "[small] Works Exhibit" takes place for those two days, then we hang the show the next day. 

I think I am not going to try to fight this sleepiness by forcing myself to try to make something...that never goes well.  I am going to ride this out for tonight and get up refreshed tomorrow...and I will plan out some new projects.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...