Thursday, October 24, 2013

365/13 - Day 295 (posted a day late)

whoa -- I lost an evening

The day started out splendidly with Joan and Leann at Joan's house.  We all worked on our own projects while we talked and talked and talked.

I need to make a few more Tooklets for the NAH Store.  I don't make Tooklets as often as I make Tookies and it seem like I always forget how to get started.  I think it is because I don't usually just start with the intention to make a Tooklet, they just get made as I go along.  I can do this...it just may take me a few days to get it "right".


How it started out at Joan's house.
I came up with this top half (so far) but something is a little "off".
Later on in the evening I got back to work on the Tooklet.  I had a half-idea for the bottom part of him but it just wasn't coming together.  I still wasn't feeling it...but I kept attaching the piece.  




This guy is pretty forced and is waaaaay too overstuffed now.  You can see through the weave of the black/turquoise stripes.  I need to take that half back off.

Note:  And right around that time apparently the Benadryl started to kick in because the rest of the evening is a blur today, hence this late posting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...