Friday, October 11, 2013

365/2013 - Day 283

nearly done with the busy work

The jury notification letters for "[small] Works Exhibit" have been printed, rechecked, signed, stuffed in envelopes, stamped and mailed!

I chose to send hard copies of the juror results because I wanted to include specific notes about the art drop off and I wanted to try to make sure people actually read it.  The cost of postage was a donation on my part and I chose a stamp that I thought looked nice on the cream color envelope.

I know it sounds goofy, but this was another first for me computer-wise.  I have never printed envelopes before.  I was going to hand address all of the envelopes, but this is so much nicer and the post office doesn't have to decipher my handwriting.

Whew -- only a few more busy tasks to go for this exhibit -- I'm nearly done!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...