Thursday, October 3, 2013

365/2013 - Day 275

hanging the show

Wow -- the day finally arrived -- time to hang the show.  I could not have done it without the help of Joan, Leann, and Patti.  I did very little of the actual hanging myself...I am still learning.  I need to go back in the morning to add all of the artwork labels, the artist statements, and do some minor repair on a couple of pieces.  Then it is shopping time for the Opening Reception and going to Sorella's Bakery to pick up Monica's generous donation -- more about all of that tomorrow.   Here is a quick look at the early stages.


Sue came over shortly after I left the NAH.  We had a belated birthday celebration for her and a mini girl's night in with Abby and we watched a couple of movies.  Sadly, we didn't make it to the opening of the Canton show but we will see it during its run...I was having just too much trouble with my knees, back, etc.

Sue and Abby just left and now I need to log in the entries from today for "[small] Works".  I am hoping to get to bed relatively early tonight -- tomorrow is going to be a long, long day/night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...