Friday, October 4, 2013

365/2013 - Day 276 -- updated!

photos at last!



I finally whittle down the number of photographs that my friend Terri Light shot at the opening reception for "Under the (Inspired) Influence" to these "few".   I wanted to give a sense of the interactions with artists and viewers, and show the artwork.  Thank You so much, Terri, for the fantastic photos!!!

My Facebook photo album for the exhibit.

Thank You so much to the artists.  Anita Andersons, Renee M. Dooley, Mary Fortuna, Diane Hawkey, Leann Meixner, Juana Moore, Kate Paul, Mike Sivak.

Thank You to everyone involved with the Northville Art House who helped me and believed in me, and for giving me this incredible opportunity to curate my first group show.  From committees, arts commission, volunteers, and staff to opening night -- what a wonderful adventure!  

And Thank You to Sorella's Homemade Baked Goods for providing us with delightful cake pops, brownies, and cookies!   And also to my anonymous donor who sponsored the event.

And Thank You to everyone who came to celebrate the opening!

"Under the (Inspired) Influence" will run through October 4, 2013 during regular hours at the Northville Art House.  Wednesday - Saturday from 1-5 pm.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...