Tuesday, August 28, 2012

2012/365 - Day 241

finishing up...what the heck is taking so long?

I had planned on finishing the packaging of the Penciled In artpacks this afternoon and getting the box packed and ready to ship today.  Ha.

The cats needed to go to the vet this morning.  Then my sister and I went to Sam's Club.  I was nearly asleep when Sue and I were leaving Sam's...I don't know what the problem was...massive attack of allergens?  I could have laid down next to my car in the parking lot and gone to sleep right there.  I got my stuff and myself home, put it away, sat in my chair with Bootsy and (apparently) I fell asleep.  For a long time.  A l-o-n-g time.  Like all afternoon long time.  Geez.

When I woke up it was starting to get a little dark out...time to feed the cats.  Then I sat and finished up what I had planned on doing.  Now the boxes are ready for cellophane but man -- I am sleepy all over again.  This will actually be the perfect project for tomorrow's Wednesday Morning at Joan's -- wherever we end up.  I can wrap the boxes in cellophane, take a pre-printed address label and seal up the box.  On my way to the Art House (day 3 of subbing for Carla) I can go to the post office...the post office is right at the beginning of the block.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...