Tuesday, August 14, 2012

2012/365 - Day 227

more finger puppet faces

Another day of working on Tookies finger puppet faces and then errands and then more sewing.

I've been trying to come up with some different color combinations for the eyelashes than what I've done in other batches.












These two guys have dark blue + cream eyelashes.


 This one has powder blue + yellow.


Teal + cobalt blue














Light purple + pale blue















These two have light blue + chartreuse green 



When the faces are at this stage and the puppet is not constructed more I get pretty giddy towards the end of my sewing session(s) because the expressions on the faces sort of look like  surprised chickens to me.  It kind of amazes me how much they change as they get side seams and then "hair" -- but right now they are totally flat and goofy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...